L.A. Lighting’s home office and manufacturing facility are located within the same facility in El Monte, California.
We periodically have openings in all departments throughout the organization for both entry level and fully qualified supervisory / management personnel.
These departments include engineering, manufacturing, customer service, inside and outside sales, and bookkeeping.
INSIDE SALES – Customer Service
You will have an opportinity to build a career with a true Made-in-America manufacturing company.
We do not work with public. We do not make cold call solicitations.
Your primary function will be in a support role of our company sales personnel and manufacturer’s representatives. Your responsibilities will include order entry, order follow up, pricing and selecting the proper lighting fixture for the application.
This is a long term career position. It requires the ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally.
Lighting experience is helpful, although not necessary to apply for this job. We will teach you about lighting in general, and our products in particular.
A bachelor’s degree in business is preferred, but comparable work experience will be considered.
Benefits include health insurance, dental, 10 paid holidays, paid vacation.
Starting wages – $15.00 per hour+
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager. Your primary sales area will be the San Fernando Valley, West Side, and North L.A. County.
- Ongoing relationships with electrical distributors, electrical contractors, municipalities and other end-users in the L.A. area
- Working knowledge of LED and fluorescent lighting fixtures
Benefits: Health and Dental insurance, paid vacations and holidays.
MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER – Part Time
Our manufacturing company is seeking Part Time Mechanical Assemblers to join our Assembly Line Team. We’re looking for dedicated individuals who always show up for work on time and challenge themselves to improve any task given to them. We need to fill these positions immediately, so it’s important for new hires to hit the ground running. We offer both morning and afternoon shift schedules.
- Perform multiple task on a shift to ensure maximum alertness and preparation
- Double-check connections to ensure they are correct
- Inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt
Response to the problem
- Familiarize yourself with the tools of the job
- Communicate with other stations on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed
- Conserve resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste
- Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to approved specifications
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to commit to flexible schedule and prompt arrivals for shifts
- Experience with power and hand tools
- Basic math communication skills required
- 2+ years experience in general assembly work or specialized training